This tutorial shows you how to transfer data to Google Sheets using Singer.io from TerminusX. DevRel Associate, Cheuk, walks you through an example to show how easy it is to share your data with other teams.
If you’re not familiar with Singer, it is a simple and composable open-source ETL tool. It has taps that extract data from any source and write it to a standard stream in a JSON-based format. And it has targets that consume data from taps and does something with it, like load it into a file, API, or database.
This tutorial is in Python, and covers the following topics:
- Setting up TerminusDB/TerminusX
- Installing Google Sheets target
- Installing TerminusDB tap
- Starting the project
- Getting data into TerminusDB/X to export
- Activating the Google Sheets API and Configure the target-gsheet
- Picking the stream that we are going to export
- Exporting the data from TerminusDB/X to Google Sheets
For the full tutorial detailing how to transfer data to Google Sheets with Singer.io from TerminusX, please visit our GitHub repo. Check out our other tutorials on the blog too.
Other tutorials you might like